Data Analyst – Job Description
• Works with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
• Mines and analyzes data to drive optimization and improvement of process, marketing techniques and/or business strategies
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Develops custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Uses predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation and other business outcomes.
• Develops A/B testing framework and test model quality.
• Coordinates with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
• Develops processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
• Coordinates the administration, regulation and analytics of market research conducted by different functions in the organization.
Skills and qualifications
At least one prior role as data/business analyst.
Advantage – Experience from big pharma company, other health related company or health provider.
Excel, SQL, Python, R, tableau, PowerPoint,
Strong acumen in quantitative analytics and structured problem solving.
Should be able to direct an analytics initiative from ideation through production and adoption and have an understanding of the life cycle of an analytics initiative and the common pitfalls.
Excellent communication skills
Commitment, Enthusiasm and Can do attitude
Effective execution skills