Omrix Biopharmaceuticals Ltd, a Johnson & Johnson Company, is looking for a Finance Controller
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Omrix Biopharmaceuticals is part of J&J Biosurgery Supply Chain and produces Plasma derived Biologic products distributed by J&J Worldwide.
• Omrix Controller responsible for E2E accounting and reporting
• Lead a large team of controllers/asst. controllers and bookkeepers
• Support the Biosurgery Finance Director in various cross functional projects, including A&D Transformation etc.
• Statutory reporting including tax reporting collaborating with J&J Tax CTC
• SOX and Compliance-related activities and responsibilities
• Partners cross functionally to develop solutions to a variety of problems with varying levels of scope
• Drive accountability and ensure compliance with the J&J WWP as well create and own relevant finance compliance policies and procedures.
• Actively contribute and influence well-informed decision-making through financial analysis and insights by providing relevant KPI’s
• University/Bachelors’ Degree or Equivalent in Finance or Accounting
• Certified Public Accountant in Israel
• At least 5 years of relevant experience
• Prior experience in leading a full-scale Accounting/Controlling dept.
• Strong Influencing skills across cultural differences
• Enterprise mindset, Ability to develop talent and organizational culture
• Excellent Written and Oral Communication skills – both in English and Hebrew
• Strong analytical capabilities