We are looking for an excellent, highly motivated, and experienced Technical Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team.
As a Sourcer, you will be part of the Johnson & Johnson Talent Acquisition team in Israel and play a key role in working with recruiters and hiring managers across the board.
You will lead the development of sourcing strategies to identify and attract talents to our growing businesses and demonstrate creative ways to build a candidates' pipeline.
• Source, engage, and attract top talent to technical and other professional critical roles
• Proactively build passive and active candidate pipelines to meet recruitment current and future needs
• Partner with recruiters to create an effective search strategy to fill open positions
• Ability to focus on multiple requisitions, prioritize sourcing channels/activities, and exhibit on-time delivery commitment.
• Partner with recruiters and the business to develop a diverse candidate pipeline
• Proactively work to identify, initiate and implement recruitment sources, including – academy relations, alumni groups and recruitment fairs, referral program and internal campaigns, sourcing platforms (such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook, Github, etc.,) meetups, and conferences
• Share our company's value proposition to increase and strengthen brand awareness in the market
• A Bachelor's degree
• 2+ years of technical sourcing/recruiting expertise for Software and Hardware development roles
• Proven experience in technical sourcing and hiring candidates from diverse sourcing channels
• Proficient in-direct sourcing using LinkedIn, other social media, and internal recruiting tools
• High-level of internet search and networking skills
• Strong English language both written and spoken.