We at Omrix Biosurgery Israel are seeking for a strong Supply Chain Planner for our Nes Ziona site. Reporting to the Planning Manager . In this role you will be part of the site Leadership team, responsible for all PLAN actives to ensure timely delivery finished products. Be core member in strategic projects lead cost improvement project.
• Production planning– weekly plans, long term plans, capacity assessment, scenario planning
• Coordinate cross function activities for all operation and support departments to ensure max utilization of the site, follow up on execution
• Support site manager in decision making process to support service and financial goals
• Plans and controls inventory of finished goods to meet sales and distribution demand
• Lead Supply Chain improvement projects to optimize the Planning activities
• Education: B.SC industrial engineering and management - university graduate is strongly preferred
• 2-4 years of related experience in Production planning
• Experience in the Medical Device industry or medical/pharmaceutical field.
• Strong analytical skills and advanced knowledge of Excel is required.
• Must have flexible working hours to accommodate various time zones
• Must be fluent in English