Experienced Software Testing Engineer
In our company, the SW Testing Engineer’s role is to ensure that the medical devices and stand-alone software systems meet their requirements, intended use, and are high-quality.
Other responsibilities include:
Plan and design STD, STP and STR documents, and ensure that they meet requirements and standards.
Review, implement, execute, and document Software Verification Protocols and test results.
Take part in the Project Development team; Interact with multiple groups within the company: development, clinical, regulatory, quality, documentation, etc.
Support complaint investigation, analyze and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Academic Degree (Computer Science – an advantage).
• At least 3 years of experience in Software Testing.
• Experience in planning, tests design, and testing methodologies.
• Experience in the Medical Device industry and/or multidisciplinary systems – an advantage.
• Experience working in a highly regulated environment – an advantage.