A global Hi-tech company is looking for a junior Electrical engineering.
The R&D FPGA team is developing a wide range of FPGA and SOC solution for medical devices.
The group is looking for a talented, energetic student with high social, communication and technical skills to work in a challenging work environment.
• Electrical engineering Student (with 2 years remaining for studies)
• GPA 82 and above
• Availability for 2 working days per week (40% position)
• Experience with RTL and gate level design in Verilog , System Verilog or VHDL
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Advantage- Experience with using Vivado / Quatrus environment