Biosense Webster is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders. The company partners with clinicians to develop innovative technologies that improve the quality of care for arrhythmia patients worldwide. Biosense Webster is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
This is your opportunity to join the Financial department of a Medical Devise global leading company, take part in cross-company processes, work closely with WW Finance teams, business partners and prepare detailed analysis for management.
• Lead and Manage the Accounting team.
• Provide professional supervision and development of the team performance and expertise, monitor, and review the accounting team activities.
• Leading and maintaining Sarbanes Oxley compliance activities such as annual SOP’s& DCM’s update test planning, cycle reviews and company awareness, together with Finance Management.
• Responsible for the account reconciliation quarterly process, including setting up timelines & guidelines, review and provide feedback to the team
• Manage the hedging process, monitor, and assist the company on matters related to hedge compliance, review and recommend the monthly request for
hedging and hedging forecast, responsible for hedging effectiveness process and hedging accounting
• Manage the annual PWC audit for the statutory reports, prepare financial statutory statements and reports, support the tax report submission, managing the company Bank of Israel and Israeli Statistic bureau reporting.
• Responsible for the employee expenses reimbursement process, review and approve monthly VAT reports (IL and EU), review and approve weekly and monthly payment, prepare weekly cash flow reports.
• Support period close process, manage the accruals monthly process, supports period close activities, preparation, and submission of reports to corporate, manage and reconcile the Finance and SOX quarterly review
• Provide timely input/advice on all key operational and strategic matters by providing business unit leadership with relevant and timely information to make informed business decisions
• Partner with R&D leaders, Supply chain and commercial teams, analyze and drive financial results, proactively optimize areas of the P&L where opportunities exist
• Follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices.
• Bachelor’s degree, in Finance, Economics & CPA, Must
• A minimum of 3- 5 years of experience as Finance Controller/ Senior Finance Analyst is required.
• A minimum 3 years of experience in one of the BIG 4 accounting companies in Israel as an accountant
• Prior leadership/supervisory, people development, talent management & engagement experience is required.
• Strong knowledge of Israeli and US GAAP is required
• Proven financial and analytical skills, result and performance driven
Prior experience in leading or involvement in SOX audits processes
Fluent Hebrew and English language skills required
• Proficiency with common Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint and advanced Excel skills (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions) is required.
• The ability to partner & work independently with associates at all levels across the enterprise, including interacting with senior management, operate in a highly complex environment, handling multiple tasks simultaneously, convey sensitive and complex findings & make recommendations to implement improvements, and influence actionable remediation plans to improve overall business strategy/results is required.
• ERP systems – SAP – advantage
• Prior experience in working with corporate overseas (advantage)
• Location- Yokneam.