Web/Cloud SW Technical Leader
We are looking for a senior software engineer to join our project team that links our medical system to the cloud. The cloud-based system provides the physicians with analytics tools to improve the EP procedures.
In this role you must demonstrate high professional skills, fast technology adoption, and ability to work on an Azure cloud environment.
• Design and maintenance of a cloud based medical system that analyzes medical data
• Responsibility for design, implementation, and deployment of the product.
• Explore new technologies and tools to maintain cutting edge solutions
• Participate in continuous and iterative engineering cycles with emphasis on code quality, supportability, scalability, and performance.
• Work with Regulation and QA functions to ensure alignment with medical device and data standards.
• BA in Computer Science or Engineering related field
• 3+ years’ experience in leading SW Engineers in the field of WEB/cloud services
• 4+ years’ experience in C#
• Experience and knowledge in large cloud-based systems
• Experience and knowledge in Cloud services – Azure, AWS, and GCP (at least one)
• Experienced with modern CI/CD tools - an advantage
• Good communication skills, fluent in English, good writing skills