Medical Advisor- Hemato-oncology
Key Job Activities:
• Scientific communication - Lead the medical and scientific knowledge of the drug and its indications: Knowledge of all relevant publications (TA, product and competitors) and on-going studies of the company’s products and competitors in selected therapeutic areas.
• Supporting medical and scientific initiatives associated with the company's products, new indications and late stage clinical development candidates
• Medical Education activities - Scientific educational presentations to healthcare providers (physicians, nurses, pharmacists) in ward / staff / journal club meetings.
• Continuing educational activities - Planning and organization of educational workshops, seminars, programs and advisory boards (clinical discussion & debating forums) for physicians, pharmacists and scientists. Developing educational contents
• An active vibrant and agile team player of the functional brand team.
• Handle all Medical information queries regarding TA
• Creating a networking with regional and global MAF teams
• Attending assigned medical and scientific local and international meetings to respond to inquiries from the medical community, addressing current scientific issues and new data pertaining to the company’s products.
• Conducting sophisticated, appropriate scientific interchange with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s)
• Developing on-going professional relationships with national healthcare practitioners to provide medical and scientific support for the company’s initiatives in selected therapeutic areas.
• Providing training / scientific coaching to the business units
• Medical and scientific resource for health care providers based on sales force feedback and customer requests
• Support Medical affairs initiated international studies at the local level. Support and initiate international and local compassionate use programs / Name patients programs as part of pre-launched activities.
• Involved in strategy planning and activities related to products submitted for reimbursement (Health Basket).
Education: MD, PhD (life Science), DVM, DMD (Israeli license).
Experience: Previous experience in the Pharma/Biotech industry- 2 years minimum
Knowledge: Strength in research and Interpretation of medical data
Deep knowledge of the therapeutic area – an advantage
Previous role as a Medical Advisor- an advantage
• Excellent people skills
• Excellent service orientation
• Ability to multi-tasking
• Team Player
• Ability to learn new processes and applications “on-the-fly”
• Good organizational and project planning skills
• Excellent presentation skills