We are looking for a WPF Developer to lead the development of a new cutting edge UI for an Advanced 3D Mapping System of a global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders.
Biosense Webster partners with clinicians to develop innovative technologies to improve the quality of care for arrhythmia patients worldwide.
• Development with latest technologies and tools
o NET 5, C# 8, SciChart, Prism, VS 2019, Telerik
• Development with best practice patterns in the industry
o MVVM, IoC, Modular Design
• Great entrance point for multi-disciplinary system, an opportunity to gain experience with:
o Modern C++
o 3D domain
o Signal Processing
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
• At least 3 years of experience with WPF
• Experience with MVVM pattern and related frameworks (Prism, Caliburn or similar)
• Experience with UI and Graphics (Blend) – an Advantage
• Readiness to Learn & Code in C++