IT R&D Applications Leader
Biosense Webster, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is a global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders. The company partners with clinicians to develop innovative technologies to improve the quality of care for arrhythmia patients worldwide.
Biosense Webster (Israel) Ltd. is the Research and Development center for this global medical device company.
Our IT department is looking for a new R&D IT applications' leader role to develop and enhance IT tools, processes and automation in BW Israel R&D and identify opportunities to:
• Reduce development cycle time, accelerate time to market
• Improve automation and agility and reduce overhead
• Ownership of IT applications for R&D, QA and product life cycle management
• Lead and manage IT initiatives and projects
• Focal point for IT R&D tools' and applications' requirements and requests
• Identify gaps and opportunities to:
o Increase automation
o information sharing and collaboration
o Increase efficiency in documentation and validation
o Reduce development cycle time
• Review and improve interfaces and collaboration between groups
• Interface to global teams and participation in global forums and projects
o MSc or BA degree in computer science or information technology
o At least 5 years of experience in supporting R&D tools and processes
o Experience with the following processes and tools: Requirements Management, SW development, PLM, QA and auto testing.
o English - high level
o Proactive and service oriented
o Great team player