We are looking for an experienced technical writer for a full time position, responsible for creating technical and regulatory documents in accordance with procedures, Medical Device regulations and requirements.
Work, to be performed both remotely and in our offices with some flexibility, requires standard technical communication services, including technical writing activities, involvement in product development, GUI review, support of translation processes, labeling content awareness, Managing document release through the company’s PLM, etc.
• 5 years' experience
• Relevant academic degree and/ or Technical communication certification – preferred
• Background in relevant medical/biomedical organization – an advantage
• Experience working in a highly regulated field and familiarity with regulatory requirements – an advantage.
• Experience writing structured documentation / Dita standard
• Basic graphic editing
• Experience with HTML Code (advantage)
• Project management (advantage)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to easily adapt to rapidly changing requirements
• Ability to successfully work on multiple projects, simultaneously
• Ability to work well, both independently and as part of a team