We are looking for a Cloud Architect to join our Digital Platform team that develop cloud solutions that are connected to our medical systems.
The cloud-based system provides the physicians with AI based Big Data analytics tools to improve the EP procedures.
In this role you must demonstrate high professional skills, fast technology adoption, and ability to work on an Azure cloud environment.
• Design state of the art cloud solution on the Azure cloud including:
• Managing cloud solution with 100's servers
• Managing Big Data
• Operating and optimizing AI based analysis
• 3D presentation solutions based on GPUs, rendering technology
• Adopting latest Cybersecurity and Privacy technology
• Solution for the clinical needs as presented by our customers (Leading Physicians) and algorithm team
• Explore new technologies and tools to maintain cutting edge solutions
• Guiding the developers with the leading technologies
• Working with partners to define integrated solutions
• Developing the most complex component in the solution
• Being the technology expert is Agile development with emphasis on optimal architect, scalability, performance, Cybersecurity, code quality, and answering regulations.
• Work with Cybersecurity & Privacy team, Regulation and Quality functions to ensure alignment with medical device and data standards.
• BA in Computer Science or Engineering related field
• 3+ years’ experience in leading SW Engineers in the field of WEB/cloud services
• Experience in most of the following development language C++, C#, Python, Java Script, WSAM
• Experience and knowledge in large cloud-based systems
• Experience and knowledge in Cloud services – Azure, AWS, and GCP (at least one)
• Good communication skills, fluent in English, good writing skills