Experienced Software Testing Engineer
In our company, the SW Testing Engineer’s role is to ensure that the medical devices and stand-alone software systems meet their requirements, intended use, and are high-quality.
Other responsibilities include:
Plan and design STD, STP and STR documents, and ensure that they meet requirements and standards.
Review, , execute, and document Software Verification Protocols and test results.
Take part in the Project Development team; Interact with multiple groups within the company: development, clinical, regulatory, quality, documentation, etc.
Support complaint investigation, analyze and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Academic Degree (Computer Science – an advantage).
• At least 3 years of experience in Software Testing.
• Experience in planning, tests design, and testing methodologies.
• Experience in the Medical Device industry and/or multidisciplinary systems – an advantage.
• Experience working in a highly regulated environment – an advantage.