OMRIX ( Johnson & Johnson) Supply Chain Senior Manager
• Lead the different Supply Chain departments and activities in Omrix
o Lead Procurement & Logistics Activities in Omrix.
o Oversee Omrix planning activities
• Member of Omrix Leadership team / Biosurgery PLAN leadership team
• Support Global Biosurgery initiatives as Cold chain logistics and other global projects & effort
• Develop and execute key initiatives around supply reliability
• Support and lead Supply chain scale up activities – Locally & Globally
• Establishes and monitors metrics for the measurement of Omrix Service level & Logistics\Procurement performance .
• Develops strategy for talent attraction and retention to enhance the PP&L operation's talent pipeline.
• Ensure the departments have appropriate resources with the right competencies to execute in compliance with quality system.
• Oversee & direct participation in quality systems improvement, cost reduction, cycle time reduction, & profit improvement program.
• Responsible for ensuring that subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition
• BS degree in Business, Engineering ,Life Science, Physical Science or other related field required
• Minimum 10 year of Logistics / procurement and e2e supply chain experience
• Supply Chain experience in regulated (FDA) environment is preferred
• Minimum of 5 years people leadership experience is required.
• Experience driving high performing cross-functional and indirect teams that deliver results is required.
• Experience leading a turnaround strongly preferred. For example, driving mitigation programs, plan transformation and culture.
• Experience in biopharmaceutical manufacturing and with combination products is preferred.
• Experience working in a global company, matrix organization with Worldwide Supply chain is preferred
• Experience in working with 3rd party suppliers
RESPONSIBILITY FOR OTHERS & INTERNAL INTERACTIONS
• This role reports to Biosurgery & Global External Operation Panning Director
• Part of the Biosurgery Israel (Omrix) leadership team.
• Part of Biosurgery PLAN leadership team
OCATION & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
• The position is primarily located in Israel. ( Nes Ziona / Kiriat Ono )
• 10% of expected travel for domestic and/or international is required.
Location: תל השומר