• Develop, review and execute automated scripts and tools, and document test results.
• Perform product testing and defect management throughout the Software Development Lifecycle.
• Provide timely and meaningful feedback on the product to the development team.
• Plan and design STD documents ensuring that they meet requirements and standards.
• Drive innovation; promote knowledge and use of new tools.
• Contribute to the company’s team-work and culture.
• Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Performs other duties assigned as needed.
• BSc or relevant degree at computer science or system information.
• At least 2 years' experience in scripting with OOP – C# advantage .
• Knowledge of SW testing methods.
• Knowledge of automation scripting tool – Ranorex advantage.
• Medical company experience – advantage.
• Strong verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate with the SQA/SW teams and create written reports showing errors and testing plans.