Service Engineer for testers
• Provide technical support and maintenance to the production lines and production sites.
• Develop production support systems, testers and tools.
• Investigate and support production issues, customer complaints.
• Lead Proof Of Design activities for HW, SW and process updates.
• Responsibilities include solving technical issues for improving production processes in-house, at BW
• worldwide, affiliates and for subcontractors; reducing company costs by cost reduction project leading,
• reviewing and evaluating production yield;
• On-site support and training
Traveling: expected traveling once a quarter (4 time a year).
• B.Sc. in Electrical or Practical Electronic Engineer
• 3-5 years of experience in an Electrical production industry
• Debug capabilities
• Basic software knowledge
• Manufacturing support
• Manufacturing in medical systems – an advantage