We at Omrix Biosurgery Israel are Looking for a Finance Manager to lead our finance department. The position is based in Nes Ziona, Israel and will report to the Biosurgery SC Finance Director. Omrix Biopharmaceuticals is part of J&J Biosurgery Supply Chain and produces Plasma derived Biologic products distributed by J&J Worldwide.
Scope of Responsibilities:
A key business partner and member of the Omrix Plant leadership team while collaborating with several internal, cross-country & external partners.
You will be responsible for crafting and delivering insight and actions to increase production value of biological products produced at Omrix, by delivering data analysis & insights while partnering with Plant Leadership to drive efficiencies.
You will lead the Omrix Finance department including, FP&A, Accounting and Controlling and have responsibility for full P&L/BS/CF including US GAAP reporting to J&J Corporate and SOX controls.
You will support the Biosurgery SC Finance Director in various projects, including A&D, Value Streams, Transformation etc.
• Business Unit Finance Partner to the Omrix GM and Plant Leadership
• Lead a finance team of over 10 people including FP&A and Accounting
• Own the financial planning encompassing the preparation, consolidation and review of the detailed financial analysis
• Actively influence well-informed decision-making through financial analysis and insights
• Set objectives, actions & follow-up to promote a cost control through encouraging the Business Unit to adopt improved processes & performing detailed cost monitoring.
• Statutory reporting including tax reporting collaborating with J&J Tax CTC
• SOX and Compliance-related activities and responsibilities
• Drive accountability and ensure compliance with the J&J WWP
• Should possess sophisticated business intuition, including the passion to develop business cases and implement strategies as well as the ability to think about the broader J&J business implications, lead through ambiguity and make difficult decisions
• University/Bachelors’ Degree or Equivalent in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• An MBA, CPA, CMA and/or other financial certifications are a plus
• At least 8 years of relevant finance experience
• Prior people management experiences is required
• The candidate will be able to interact effectively in an international matrix environment possessing strong communication and interpersonal skills; they will also have the ability to communicate across all cultures and levels of the organization
• A consistent track record of influencing/leading peers and business partners and interacting with Senior Management is required
• Strong communication skills (presentations, listening, written skills) are required.
• Languages: Hebrew and English