Responsible for providing financial support and accounting analysis. major financial cycles: Financial reporting, Inventory, Cogs and Pricing.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Reviews account analysis and reconcile of all related balance sheet and income statement accounts for Inventory and COGS cycles.
• Examines and validates various IC financial transactions such as payments, charges, pricing etc.
• Support audits, identification and correction of discrepancies and variances.
• Prepares the balance sheet profit and loss statements and consolidated financial statements.
• Performs monthly closings within the department.
• Assesses and reports on improvements to accounting system processes, policies, and procedures.
• Perform analysis, research, and recommends solutions for complex accounting issues.