Overall accountability to lead operations and delivery commitment of the manufacturing site . This includes responsibility over the Operation readiness and excellence of execution in the plant in regards to: Safety, Quality, Line items delivery, WF planning and development,planning and execution of strategic road map. Member of Biosurgery Israel leadership team.
The Business Unit Manager has accountability for executing network strategies and for delivering results across a substantial global dashboard of metrics with a large number of stakeholders. This will require project prioritization, resource optimization, global project collaboration, influence, and implementation of projects and programs to drive results that will maximize value to the customer and the business. Particular emphasis will be on valuing people as a key enabler to creating a culture of engagement. He/she collaborates with a significant network of global stakeholders across functions such as Quality, Engineering, Production Planning & Logistics, Finance, HR, Procurement, R&D, Marketing, and key stakeholders in the Franchise structure.
Reporting to Biosurgery MAKE Lead and Israel GM..
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Sets manufacturing objectives in alignment with business and plant objectives.
• Responsible for leading the production teams, people development, and overall employees’ development cycle
• Overall responsibility for execution of supply plans with alignment to market demand (S&OP) both short and long term
• Ensures all manufacturing processes are executed in safe and compliant manner to meet production plan rates and targets.
• Preparation and managing of annual budgets and strategic plans, including headcount predictions, operating expense and capital requirements
• Constantly evaluates operations to simplify the value stream, reduce scrap and cycle times, and enhance margins. Through empowerment and engagement of others, relentlessly drives continuous improvement in all aspects of the dashboard. Uses lean and process excellence principles and tools as appropriate. Reviews, evaluates, leverages and adapts new technologies.
• Accountable for executing network strategies and for delivering results across a substantial global dashboard of metrics with a large number of stakeholders.
• Managing and governing capital budgets, improvements projects at the manufacturing site. Ensuring meeting all projects commitments (budget, schedule, uality, other defined KPIs, etc. )
• Leading the manufacturing site safety culture and behaviors. Ensure risk mitigation program are in place. Accountable for compliance with local and JNJ EHS requirements.
• Lead and develop the manufacturing site cross functional leadership team.
Quality and Compliance Related Responsibilities:
• Ensure appropriate quality systems in place
• Evaluates effectiveness of CAPAs and FIs to ensure root cause of non-conformances is eradicated and continuous improvement achieved.
• Ensures that technical support activities are carried out in compliance with all regulations and laws governing business and quality operations (QSR/GMP, ISO, etc.).
• Responsible for ensuring staff and company compliance with all local, national, international and company regulations, policies and procedures for EHS.
• Operational responsibility in CC/CAPA approval cycles
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science
• A minimum 10 years of operation related experience
• A minimum of 5 years of people leader experience in a manufacturing environment
• Excellent understanding of technical processes and systems is required
• Proven knowledge of change management (Change in the integration process)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal relation skills are required
• Experience in leading in a global corporation and in a matrix environment