FPGA Engineer Advanced R&D
Biosense Webster, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is a world leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders. The company collaborates with doctors to develop innovative technologies to improve the quality of treatment for arrhythmia patients worldwide.
To the Advanced R&D group, a unique group that develops innovative technologies for the future generation of the company's products.
We are looking an expert FPGA engineer to work in a multidisciplinary team in an interesting and challenging environment.
Familiarity with the development of digital signal processing algorithms for a medical product and the ability to self-lead projects are required.
- FPGA development and architecture - VHDL/Verilog
- Development of the software interface layer between FPGA and operating system.
- Development of hardware drivers.
- Development of an algorithm for processing cardiac signals in FPGA
- Bachelor's degree in electrical/electronics engineering
- Proven experience in FPGA development for at least 3 years
- Development experience in ALTERA or Xilinx in the VERILOG language
- Experience working with signal processing
- EMBEDDED software coding in C/C++ language
- Experience working in medical companies - an advantage
- HDL DESIGNER - an advantage
- Experience working with hardware and software - an advantage
- Ability to lead projects - an advantage