Hardware engineer Advanced R&D
Advanced R&D department that leads the development of the company's future products is looking for an experienced hardware engineer for the development of analog and digital design, for complex medical systems at the front of technology.
• Development and architecture planning of hardware design from scratch
• Boards bring up and integration
• Debugging and identifying hardware issues in the system
• Define and execute testing and verification of hardware
• System design to ensure the system complies with the relevant medical standards.
•B.Sc./M.Sc. in electrical engineering.
•Low-noise amplifiers - must
•High-order passive and active filters - must
•DC-to-DC converters - must
•Analog-to-Digital/Digital-to Analog converters - must
•Evaluation and simulation of electronic schemes - must
•Support for PCB layout design - must
•Laboratory experimentation and testing – must
•Medical Equipment Standards - preferable