RT Embedded Engineer Advanced R&D
The Advanced R&D department, which develops the company's future products with innovative technologies, We are looking for a Senior Real Time Embedded engineer to integrate into the development of the future generation of implanted products and fascinating medical applications as part of the Advanced R&D group.
The job includes developing firmware for microcontrollers that meets strict requirements for reliability, performance, and energy consumption.
The ability to find logical solutions to complex problems, planning algorithms, architecture and implementation is required.
• Bachelor's degree in computer engineering/electrical engineering/computer science.
• 5+ years of work experience in embedded systems development.
• At least 3 years of experience developing in various embedded environments - bare-metal and FreeRTOS (C/ C++).
• Extensive mathematical knowledge
• Work experience with signal processing
• Experience with controllers (ST, TI, ARM, Microchip)
• Experience in reading electrical drawings and schematics - an advantage
• Excellent communication skills in both English and Hebrew.