System Integration Student
Biosense Webster is seeking a talented and motivated System Integration Student to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a student who is passionate about medical technology and eager to gain hands-on experience in a real-world environment. The position includes developing and constructing analysis tools for data analysis from clinical procedures and support in the integration and validation of complex system HW, SW and algorithms
• Electrical Engineering OR Bio-Medical students with one year remaining (2-3 semesters).
• Familiarity with MATLAB and Python- Advantage.
• Strong interest in medical device development and system integration.
• Basic knowledge in Signal processing.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Effective communication and teamwork abilities.