Computer Vision Software Engineer Advanced R&D
We are looking for a software engineer with experience in computer vision, robotics, learning systems, automation. Join the development of groundbreaking products in an advanced R&D department that develops innovative technologies for the company's future products. The position includes new product development, prototype development, systems engineering and technical implementation. The ability to find practical solutions to complex problems, planning algorithms, architecture and application is required. Work in a multidisciplinary environment, with physicists, mechanical engineers, software, hardware and production.
• Degree in software engineering/electrical engineering/computer science from universities/Technion.
• Mathematical knowledge and rich experience in software
• 5 years of experience in software development and engineering
• 3 years experience in computer vision and algorithms.
• 3 years of experience in developing learning systems.
• An advantage for those with experience in developing control systems and industrial automation, electronics.
• An advantage for those with experience in robotics and computer vision in industrial systems.