System Engineer Advanced R&D
We are looking for a System Engineer to integrate into the development of groundbreaking products in an advanced R&D department that develops the company's future products with innovative technologies.
Work in collaboration with the project manager on technical issues during the life of the project.
Technical responsibility for the development of subsystems in the product, the product architecture and systemic areas of knowledge.
Establishing experimental setups for analyzing system performance, investigating failures and characterizing end behaviors, defining the various system states, writing and updating requirements documents and system characterization documents.
Building integration plans - verification - system verification, writing test protocols and reports.
- Education in Software engineering / Electrical engineering / Physics / Biomedical engineering.
- High technical abilities and high analytical ability including attention to details and seeing the overall picture - a must.
-Knowledge and experience in systems and process engineering development - mandatory.
- 5 years of experience as a development engineer and/or systems engineer in a multidisciplinary product that includes application, software, hardware, mechanics and algorithms - mandatory.
- In-depth knowledge of the proper functioning of medical equipment - an advantage.
- Master's degree in systems engineering - an advantage.
- Previous experience from a medical company - an advantage.