Biosense Webster is looking for a Product Information Security Engineer.
Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Biosense Webster is the place for you!
As a Security Engineer, you will provide security support for several emerging technologies, advise on the design and development of secure systems architecture and inquire best practices and information systems technologies available to meet security requirements.
You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with technical stakeholders to provide guidance and recommendation regarding best practices, security controls as outlined within NIST SP 800 series and ISO, HIPAA, GDPR guidelines.
Specific functions will include, but are not limited to:
• Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
• Become the security subject matter expert who can explain technical topics
• Closely working with other developers and cloud solution architects in planning, developing, and implementing security controls
• Provide security recommendations that balance business requirements with information and cybersecurity requirements
• Demonstrating Understanding of business processes, security risk management, and related standards
• Reviewing security scans (e.g., Nessus, WebInspect, Nexpose, Veracode) and communicating to stakeholders
• Create a well-informed cloud Infrastructure security automation strategy with a strong emphasis on standardization and reusability
• Implement risk management programs by utilizing NIST, RMF
• Establish security controls to ensure the protection of client systems
• Implement cutting-edge security tools
• At least 3 years of experience in Cyber Security, including Cloud Security
• Demonstrated Understanding of crypto basics (encryption, signing, certificates, common algorithms)
• Knowledge of common security-relevant protocols (e.g., SSH, TLS, DNS, DHCP, NTP, ICMP)
• Experience in writing procedures and reports
• Excellent English (both oral and written)