Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive manufacturer of healthcare products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets with worldwide sales in 2020 of $82.6 Bn.
The role is an integral part of the cross-sector tax and external reporting team based in Israel and is an excellent opportunity for a snr tax & stats analyst to join a multinational company.
• Directly reports to Senior Tax & Statutory Reporting Manager – CTC Israel
• Work closely with finance staff within each business sector in Israel and JNJ finance and tax organization colleagues a cross the world.
• Preparation of Israel corporation tax returns and relevant claims and elections, timely submission within statutory deadlines
• Preparation of statutory accounts from general ledgers, including all disclosure notes, liaison with external auditors, and ensuring submission within statutory deadlines
• Ongoing assistance with the US tax reporting processes including liaison with finance and Corporate HQ, making sure all deadlines are met and accuracy of reporting is maintained
• Collecting information from all group companies as required in order to prepare payments on account, all relevant claims and elections, and all other external filings and internal reporting
• Tax accounting and preparation of year-end tax disclosures for both local and US GAAP reporting purposes
• Provide assistance with ad-hoc project tax & accounting advisory work and tasks as required.
• Manage interaction with the Israeli tax authorities in many aspects such as tax audits, rulings, and other day to day processes.
• Accountancy qualification (CPA, Israel) and relevant tax experience gained in a professional Big 4 services firm
• 3-5 years post qualification experience
• Ability to deliver results under pressure
• Strong communication skills
• Team player
• Attention to details
• Willingness to learn and apply experience gained
• Ability to manage workload and prioritize
• Strong command of the English language essential
• Ability to communicate complex issues to non-tax professionals and to make recommendations
• Good working knowledge of local GAAP/IFRS and willingness to learn some US GAAP/US Tax