Omrix Biopharmaceuticals is a leader in innovation and specializes in the development and production of life-saving combination products (medical device and human plasma derived product).
We are looking for an Engagement & Communication Lead to join our HR team, to lead all communication, employer brand and employees' engagement strategic plans and activities, for enhancing Omrix's growth and development.
This is a superb opportunity to work with stakeholders within the company – management board members, leadership team, front line managers and employees.
Communication, Employer Branding and DEI
• Design, plan and implement internal communication strategy with strong focus on driving business alignment and employee engagement programs, according to business priorities and values;
• Build and execute pulse and engagement surveys and provide insight on our company's culture.
• Design and implement business change management communication strategic plans for internal and external audiences
• Coach business leadership team and managers on communication, change management and Engagement.
• Drive company brand awareness and reputation through social media channels; Write content and coordinate timely posts and updates in social media pages-Linkedin, Facebook and Yammer
• Create materials and develop strategy to increase online engagement among Omrix’s employees by creating ambassadors' programs.
• DE&I communication partner supporting JNJ IL ERG's s and DE&I's country council
Employee's engagement, Welfare & Wellbeing
• Build, execute and supervise Omrix’s strategy annual wellbeing plan as “One Omrix” including social events, team building events, celebrations, lectures, giveaways, holiday toast and family activities
• Negotiate with service providers and suppliers; Manage and monitor wellbeing budgets
• Relevant Academic Degree – a must
• At least 5 years' experience at a leading position of Employee Engagement, Communication and Employer Branding - A must
• Familiarity with Social Digital platforms – a must
• Proven Experience in Project Management -
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both English and Hebrew) - A must